Their unique shape makes for a great silhouette in schools among the ocean. Dip your legs into shark waters with these shark leggings!
While we know this shark as a hammerhead, the actual name of it's head is cephalofoil which means "head wing". Interesting, huh? They can use their broad head to hold down prey so they can eat it!
Grab a pair for yourself! Also makes a great scuba diving gift.
Style & Fit NotesPerfect to wear anytime! Great for women scuba diving as dive leggings or use as swim leggings, for exercising, lounging, snorkeling, bicycling, yoga, running or just running errands, and anything else. Mid-weight fabric is UPF 40 to protect you from the sun and is not see through or too warm. Comfy and stretchy, mid-rise ocean leggings in regular length that dry quickly. These cool leggings hold their shape - no baggy knees or rear ends!
Please check the size guide below for the best fit. If you are between sizes, order up to prevent design distortion due to excessive stretching. Who wants too tight leggings, anyway?
- Fabric: smooth and comfortable 80% polyester, 20% spandex
- Four-way stretch to handle frog kicks while diving, games of Twister, burpees at the gym, or however you want to bend!
- 40 UPF great as UV protective swimwear (Ultraviolet Protection Factor, UPF is for rating fabric, SPF is for rating sunscreen)
- Elastic waistband
- Printed using eco-friendly inks, cut, and hand-sewn
- Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the leggings’ appearance.
All our products are made to order just for you and take a few days to get ready to ship. Check out our Shipping + Delivery page for full details.
|Size||Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Inseam (in)|
|XS||25 ¼||35 ⅜||27|
|S||26 ¾||37||27 ½|
|M||28 ⅜||38 ⅝||28|
|L||31 ½||41 ¾||28 ⅜|
|XL||34 ⅝||44 ⅞||28 ¾|
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inseam (cm)|