Did you know the Lettuce Sea Slug is known in scientific circles as Elysia Crispata. In nature, Elysia C. is quite brilliantly colored though we wanted to bring out her beautiful frilly pattern. Fun fact: The algae eaten is stored making Elysia solar powered in a process called kleptoplasty. Cool, huh?
Style & Fit NotesPerfect to wear anytime! Great for women scuba diving as dive leggings or use as swim leggings, for exercising, lounging, snorkeling, bicycling, yoga, running or just running errands, and anything else. Mid-weight fabric is UPF 40 to protect you from the sun and is not see through or too warm. Comfy and stretchy, high-rise ocean leggings in regular length that dry quickly. These cool leggings hold their shape - no baggy knees or rear ends!
Please check the size guide below for the best fit. If you are between sizes, choose the size that lines up best with your hip measurement.
Excessive stretching can cause design distortion.
- Fabric: smooth and comfortable 80% polyester, 20% spandex
- Four-way stretch to handle frog kicks while diving, games of Twister, burpees at the gym, or however you want to bend!
- 40 UPF great as UV protective swimwear (Ultraviolet Protection Factor, UPF is for rating fabric, SPF is for rating sunscreen)
- Comfortable high waistband
- Printed using eco-friendly ink, cut, and hand-sewn
- Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the leggings’ appearance.
|Size||Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Inseam (in)|
|2XL||37 ¾ - 39 ⅜||48 - 49 ⅝||28 ⅜|
|3XL||41 - 42 ½||51 ⅛ - 52 ¾||28 ¾|
|4XL||44 ⅛ - 45 ⅝||54 ⅜ - 55 ⅞||29 ⅛|
|5XL||47 ¼ - 48 ⅞||57 ½ - 59||29 ½|
|6XL||50 ⅜ - 52||60 ⅝ - 62 ¼||29 ⅞|
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
|2XL||96 - 100||122 - 126||72|
|3XL||104 - 108||130 - 134||73|
|4XL||112 - 116||138 - 142||74|
|5XL||120 - 124||146 - 150||75|
|6XL||128 - 132||154 - 158||76|