Holiday Gift Guide for Scuba Divers
The holidays are coming quickly and you are probably working on your gift lists, right? If you have a scuba lover on that list, then let me help you out a little. Here are 9 things every diver would LOVE to have!
Let's start with the ladies
Scuba Sisters Divers collection - From T-shirts and tanks to hoodies, rashguards, and leggings, there is something for every scuba girl on your list. These will remind her of an amazing dive or she can wear it on the way to her next one! Every item comes in a wide range of sizes including plus sizes.
If you can't decide, grab a gift card and let her pick!
- Girls that Scuba mask strap cover - When you are out on a dive boat with your scuba sisters, your mask can easily get mixed up with someone else’s. Girls that Scuba has a mask strap cover that will make your mask easily distinguishable from the others. They are made from high-quality neoprene that fits over your mask strap for added comfort and ease of use, AND they come in a beautiful whale shark print! Ships from the UK.
- Scuba Sisters Turtle Crossing Tee or Tank - Most scuba girls can tell you about the FIRST time they got to dive with a sea turtle. Scuba Sisters have put this memory into a stunning graphic that she can wear whenever she misses the sea. This collection comes in a wide variety of colors, fits and sizes so you are bound to find the perfect piece for the turtle lover in your family.
- Scuba Sisters Gift Card - If the choice between manta rays, octopuses, jellyfish, or sharks (just to name a few) is too hard for you, a gift card sounds like just what you need.
- Dive Log Book - Finally a dive book as colorful and fun as your scuba girl. Girls that Scuba has a dive log book with easy to read and use pages, inspiring quotes, and underwater pictures. Now she can record her dives in style with this easy to pack log book! Ships from the UK.
- Truli Wetsuits - These are one of a kind suits for women that any bold, charming, and adventurous diver will LOVE! Mia Toose, Designer and CEO, created these wetsuits to allow for more freedom in the water with less wetsuit, all while keeping you warm and cozy. With several styles to choose from, there is something for every scuba girl on your list.
Now that we have the diver girl in your life covered, here are a few suggestions that would be great gift options for scuba girls AND guys alike.
- Blue Hope: Exploring and Caring for Earth's Magnificent Ocean By Sylvia Earle - This book is filled with breathtaking photographs and inspiring insights from international ocean icon Sylvia Earle, as well as other notable ocean advocates, paying a moving tribute to the beauty and magic of the ocean and shedding light on its abundant gifts to the planet. It is a must-have for any divers bookshelf.
- 100 Dives of a Lifetime: The World's Ultimate Underwater Destinations - You can help them plan their next trip or just reminisce about past trips with this book containing 100 breathtaking scuba diving sites around the world. From the cenotes of Mexico to the best wreck in Micronesia, this book is full of stunning National Geographic photography, expert tips, and travel advice.
- Eco-friendly Travel Essentials - Most scuba lovers have 2 things in common:
- They are always on the go on their way to their next dive adventure.
- Protecting our only planet and the creatures on it are very important.
You will be a gift-giving rockstar with any of these travel must-haves that have a low carbon foot-print from A Waste Free World. Ships from the UK.